Snack Calendar

Monday, August 11

2014-2015 School Year



August 12, 2014

Dear Families,

My name is Sarah Gleason and I am so happy to be your child’s teacher! This is my 12th year teaching 1st grade here at NVA and I know we are going to have a fun and exciting year full of new learning experiences. I am looking forward to meeting you and your child. Please come by our classroom to visit or lend a hand at any time.

Each day we will begin class promptly at 8:00am. Please make sure you child is on time so they do not miss our morning routine and can start the day off right!

We will be having lunch at ___________ o’clock.

I will have parking lot or playground duty on _____________.

We will not have snack as a class this year but if you feel your child may be hungry in the afternoon, please pack them a healthy snack they can take out to recess with them.  

I want your child to have a wonderful experience in first grade. If you ever have any questions or concerns please contact me as soon as possible!
I am looking forward to a wonderful year with you and your child

Sincerely,

Sarah Gleason
998-0501 ext 104

No comments:

Post a Comment