Snack Calendar

Sunday, January 12

January 13

We gave a full week this week!

Spelling words:

my  by  try  sunny  handy  fly  cry  lucky  silly  puppy

This week we have some challenging words!

Review words: she see

Sentences for the week:

My mom is lucky.

I like sunny days.

Permission slips will be going home Monday  for Explora. The field trip will be January 30th.
It will cost $7 per student and adult  for entrance to Explora.
I used $$ I had in the classroom activities account to pay for the bus!(Otherwise it would have been $10 per person!) (YAY!)

No School Monday. Martin Luther King Jr. Day!

Science Fair is coming up next Thursday night. We will be working on a project at the end of this week.

The 100th Day of School is Next Friday! I can't believe its gone so fast!!!

We will be learning and celebrating the Chinese New Year Friday the 31st.

There is So MUCH coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment